Meyer UPJ-1P Compact Vario Loudspeaker
The UPJ-1P pairs well with Meyer's UPJunior, and is ideal for portable and installed audio-visual systems, theatrical sound reinforcement, frontfill and under-balcony applications, and for presentations in conference centers, ballrooms and houses of worship.
Product Weight: 46 lbs
Dimensions: 11.15"W x 22.43"H x 12.25"D
Operating Frequency Range1: 55 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Response: Free Field2: 66 Hz - 18 kHz ±4 dB
Phase Response: 750 Hz - 18 kHz ±45°
Maximum Peak SPL3: 128 dB
Dynamic Range: >110 dB
Coverage4: 80° x 50°
Crossover: 2000 Hz5
Low Frequency: One 10" cone driver with neodymium magnet
Nominal impedance: 4Ω
Voice coil size: 2"
Power-handling capability: 400 W (AES)7
High Frequency6: One 3" compression driver
Nominal impedance: 16Ω
Voice coil size: 3"
Diaphragm size: 3"
Exit size: 0.75"
Power-handling capability: 100 W (AES)7
Type: Differential, electronically balanced
Maximum Common Mode Range: ±15 V DC, clamped to earth for voltage transient protection
Connectors: Female XLR input with male XLR loop output
Input Impedance: 10 kΩ differential between pins 2 and 3
Pin 1: Chassis/earth through 220 kΩ, 1000 pF, 15 V clamp network to provide virtual ground lift at audio frequencies
Pin 2: Signal +
Pin 3: Signal - (optional polarity reversal switch)8
Case: Earth ground and chassis
DC Blocking: Differential DC blocking up to maximum common mode voltage
CMRR: >50 dB, typically 80 dB (50 Hz – 500 Hz)
RF Filter: Common mode: 425 kHz; Differential mode: 142 kHz
TIM Filter: <80 kHz, integral to signal processing
Nominal Input Sensitivity: 0 dBV (1 V rms, 1.4 V pk) continuous average is typically the onset of limiting for noise and music
Input Level: Audio source must be capable of producing a minimum of +20 dBV (10 V rms, 14 V pk) into 600Ω to produce maximum peak SPL over the operating bandwidth of the loudspeaker
Type: Two-channel complementary MOSFET output stages (class AB/bridged)
Output Power9: 300 W total
THD, IM, TIM: <.02%
Load Capacity: 4Ω low channel, 16Ω high channel
Cooling: Forced air cooling over amplifier heatsink
Connector: PowerCon with looping output
Voltage Selection: Automatic
Safety Agency Rated Operating Range: 100 VAC - 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
Turn-on and Turn-off Points10: 90 VAC to 264 VAC; 50/60 Hz
Current Draw: Idle Current: 0.41 A rms (115 VAC); 0.33 A rms (230 VAC); 0.42 A rms (100 VAC)
Max Long-Term Continuous Current (>10 sec): 3.2 A rms (115 VAC); 1.6 A rms (230 VAC); 3.7 A rms (100 VAC)
Burst Current (<1 sec): 5 A rms (115 VAC); 2.5 A rms (230 VAC); 5.8 A rms (100 VAC)
Ultimate Short-Term Peak Current Draw: 17 A pk (115 VAC); 8.5 A pk (230 VAC); 20 A pk (100 VAC)
Inrush Current: 15 A pk (115 VAC); 13 A pk (230 VAC); 15 A pk (100 VAC)
RMS Network (Optional): Equipped for two-conductor twisted-pair network, reporting all amplifier operating parameters to system operator’s host computer.
1. Recommended maximum operating frequency range. Response depends upon loading conditions and room acoustics.
2. Measured with 1/3 octave frequency resolution at 4 meters.
3. Measured with music at 1 meter.
4. The UPJ horn can be rotated to provide an 80° x 50° coverage pattern in either the horizontal or vertical plane.
5. At this frequency, the transducers produce equal sound pressure levels.
6. The driver is coupled to an 80° x 50° constant-directivity horn.
7. Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions: transducer driven continuously for two hours with band-limited noise signal having a 6 dB peak-average ratio.
8. Two additional input module options are available with polarity reversal switch and an attenuator (0 dB to -18 dB): one looping and one with two inputs for mono summing.
9. Amplifier wattage rating based on the maximum unclipped burst sine-wave rms voltage the amplifier will produce into the nominal load impedance. Low and high channels 30 V rms (42 V pk).
10. No automatic turn-off voltages. Voltages above 265 VAC are fuse protected but may cause permanent damage to the power supply. Voltages below 90 VAC may result in intermittent operation.
Rent the Meyer UPJ-1P Compact Vario Loudspeaker for rental hire in Orlando Florida. It is a professional speaker that works great for events of all kinds. This speaker, with its exceptional fidelity and extended high frequency performance, delivers surprising power capability in a compact package. Product Weight: 46 lbs Dimensions: 11.15"W x 22.43"H x 12.25"D