9999 in stock
Operating Frequency Range1: 36 Hz - 150 Hz
Frequency Response2: 39 Hz - 130 Hz ±4 dB
Phase Response: 46 Hz - 120 Hz ±30°
Maximum Peak SPL3: 138 dB
Dynamic Range: >110 dB
360° (single unit); varies with number of units and configuration
Two 15" cone drivers
Nominal impedance: 4 Ω
Voice coil size: 4"
Power handling capability: 1200 W (AES)4
Type: Differential, electronically balanced
Maximum Common Mode Range: ±15 V DC, clamped to earth for voltage transient protection
Connectors: Female XLR input with male XLR loop output or VEAM all-in-one connector (integrates AC, audio and network)
Input Impedance: 10 kΩ differential between pins 2 and 3
Pin 1: Chassis/earth through 220 kΩ, 1000 pF, 15 V clamp network to provide virtual ground lift at audio frequencies
Pin 2: Signal +
Pin 3: Signal -
Case: Earth ground and chassis
DC Blocking: None on output, DC blocked through signal processing
CMRR: >50 dB, typically 80 dB (50 Hz-500 Hz)
RF Filter: Common mode: 425 kHz; Differential mode: 142 kHz
TIM Filter: Integral to signal processing (<80 kHz)
Nominal Input Sensitivity: 0 dBV (1 V rms, 1.4 V pk) continuous is typically the onset of limiting for noise and music.
Input Level: Audio source must be capable of producing a minimum of +20 dBV (10 V rms, 14 V pk) into 600 Ω in order to produce maximum peak SPL over the operating bandwidth of the loudspeaker.
Type: Two-channel complementary MOSFET output stages (class AB/H)
Output Power5: 2250 W
Total Output6: 4500 W peak
THD, IM, TIM: <.02%
Load Capacity: 4 Ω each channel
Cooling: Forced air cooling, two fans total (one ultrahigh-speed reserve fan)
Connector: 250 V AC NEMA L6-20 twistlock, IEC-309 male, PowerCon, or VEAM
Automatic Voltage Selection: Automatic, two ranges, each with high-low voltage tap (uninterrupted)
Safety Agency Rated Operating Range: 95 V AC - 125 V AC; 208 V AC - 235 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Turn-on and Turn-off Points: 85 V AC - 134 V AC; 165 V AC - 264 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Current Draw (Idle Current): 0.64 A rms (115 V AC); 0.32 A rms (230 V AC); 0.85 A rms (100 V AC)
Max Long-Term Continuous Current (>10 sec)7: 8.8 A rms (115 V AC); 4.4 A rms (230 V AC); 10 A rms (100 V AC)
Burst Current (<1 sec)7,8: 19 A rms (115 V AC), 9.5 A rms (230 V AC), 22 A rms (100 V AC)
Ultimate Short-Term Peak Current Draw7: 39 A (115 V AC), 20 A (230 V AC), 45 A (100 V AC)
Inrush Current: 7 A pk (115 V AC), 7 A pk (230 V AC), 10 A pk (100 V AC)
Equipped with two-conductor twisted-pair network, reporting all operating parameters of amplifiers to system perator’s host computer. Equipped with two-conductor twisted-pair network, reporting all operating parameters of amplifiers to system operator’s host computer.
1. Recommended maximum operating frequency range. Response depends on loading conditions and room acoustics.
2. Free field, measured with 1/3-octave frequency resolution at 4 meters.
3. Measured with music referred to 1 meter, half-space loading.
4. Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions: transducer driven continuously for two hours with band-limited noise signal having a 6 dB peak-average ratio.
5. Amplifier wattage rating based on the maximum unclipped burst sine-wave rms voltage that the amplifier will produce for at least 0.5 seconds into the nominal load impedance: both channels 67 V rms into 4 ohms.
6. Peak power based on the maximum unclipped peak voltage that the amplifier will produce for at least 100 milliseconds into the nominal load impedance: both channels 95 V pk into 4 ohms.
7. Measured using pink noise as an input signal.
8. AC power cabling must be of sufficient gauge so that under burst current rms conditions, cable transmission losses do not drop voltage below specified operating range at the speaker